Being a blogger, I can sometimes find it hard to come up with ideas. So to make blogging easier, every month, I will be posting 10 random questions, so I have more time to think of ideas, and so my readers can get to know me better.
1. What is your favourite Yankee Candle Scent?
– Bahama Breeze or Mango Peach Salsa
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
– Los Angeles, because the weather is gorgeous most of the time, and the majority of my favourite YouTubers live there.
3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
– Jacket Potato with Salad, because you can change the toppings, and I just love jackets and salad in general anyway.
4. If you had a TARDIS, which time period would you visit?
– Probably around 500 ad, because so much of the world was still unexplored.
5. If you had a superpower what would it be and why?
– Invisibility, because I could walk around doing whatever I want, without anyone seeing.
6. If you were stuck on a desert island, what five things would you want to have with you?
– My bunny , my entire book collection, my entire dvd collection, my iMac, and my phone (assuming my computer and phone have unlimited battery life)
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
– People who eat with their mouths open. (I love this picture of Obama)
8. What is your favourite part of the day?
– On weekdays: Morning
On weekends: Afternoon
9. Are you an optimist, pessimist or realist?
– I wish I was an optimist, but I’m definitely a realist.
10. Do you like marmite?
– I LOVE IT
Recently I’ve realised that I have a lot of guilty pleasures. I like way too many things that I shouldn’t, and I thought it would be fun to share them with you!
1. WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE GUILTY PLEASURE MUSIC ARTIST?
– Michael Bublé
I’m sorry, I’m just infatuated with his voice.
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE GUILTY PLEASURE TV SHOW?
– Don’t Tell the Bride or Next Top Model
These are my favourite shows to watch when I’m ill.
3. WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE GUILTY PLEASURE YOUTUBER?
– Shane Dawson
I shouldn’t really still like him, but I just love his videos.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE GUILTY PLEASURE FOOD?
I know a lot of people that hate mushrooms, and I don’t know why because I think they’re delicious.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE GUILTY PLEASURE MOVIE?
– Mean Girls
Who doesn’t love mean girls?
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE GUILTY PLEASURE BOOK?
– The Chronicles of Narnia: The Magician’s Nephew
This has always been one of my favourite books.
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE GUILTY PLEASURE GAME?
– Harvest Moon
I absolutely love everything about the Harvest Moon Games!
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE GUILTY PLEASURE SONG?
– Obviously by McFly
This used to be such a good song, and it still is.
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE GUILTY PLEASURE ANIMAL?
I feel guilty for liking sloths because they’re way too popular nowadays.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE GUILTY PLEASURE CARTOON?
– The Penguins of Madagascar
I watch this every single morning before school.
I was browsing on my new favourite website Pinterest, and came across “sharpie mugs“. I instantly fell in love, and wanted to try it out myself. I however used a plate instead of a mug, for no particular reason other than the fact that I had no plain white mugs. I love Disney, so I thought it would be nice to incorporate one of my favourite Disney quotes too. I had a lot of fun making it, and I’m sure you would too!
YOU WILL NEED:
(click the picture to enlarge)
1. CHOOSE A QUOTE/PICTURE FOR YOUR PLATE
It took me a while to find the perfect quote, so don’t worry if you can’t find one for a while.
2. TYPE YOUR QUOTE INTO A WORD DOCUMENT, PRINT AND CUT TO SIZE
Also, make sure the font size isn’t too big when you’re typing.
3. TRACE THE WRITING ON TO THE BACK OF THE PAPER
If you don’t do this, it will show up backwards.
4. TAPE THE PAPER TO THE PLATE, AND TRANSFER THE WRITING
Make sure you press really hard with the pencil so it transfers properly.
5. REMOVE PAPER
The pencil should have transferred enough for you to be able to see it.
6. TRACE THE PENCIL WITH SHARPIE
This step is probably the hardest, but take your time and you should be fine. If you make a mistake, carefully wipe it away with a wet tissue paper.
7. BAKE FOR 30 MINUTES AT 175°C/350°F
Make sure you preheat the oven first, or it won’t bake properly.
8. ENJOY YOUR PLATE!
Remember, if you don’t think it’s turned out perfectly, don’t worry, practice makes perfect!
After your plate is finished, I would not recommend washing it with a dishwasher. Also, when you’re washing your plate, do not scrub too hard, as you may cause the sharpie to erode.
I was born in the 1990’s, and even though I don’t remember much about them, I remember enjoying the 90’s quite a lot! I got inspiration for this post from Joey and Ingrid, so credit for the idea goes to them!
1. What was your favourite tv show?
– Rugrats, Come Outside or Muppet Babies
I was completely obsessed with The Rugrats!
2. What was your favourite board game?
– Let’s go fishin’
Absolutely loved this game, even though there were always missing fishes..
3. What was your favourite commercial?
– Sock’em Boppers
More fun than a pillow fight!
4. What was your favourite collectable?
– Beanie babies
I loved beanie babies so much!
5. Favourite beanie baby?
– Banjo the Dog or Sundar the Snow Leopard
I remember being so excited about going to get a new beanie baby!
6. How many Tamagotchis did you have?
– About 2 or 3
They died way too quickly..
7. What was your favourite McDonald’s Happy Meal toy?
– Teenie beanie babies
I’m sorry, I was a beanie baby girl.
8. What was your favourite Disney movie?
– The Lion King
I love almost every Disney Movie, but The Lion King was one of my favourites.
9. What was your favourite candy?
– Melody Pops or Baby Bottle Pops
I loved 90’s candy!
10. Who was your favourite artist/band?
– Atomic Kitten
Their music was way too catchy.