Here are another 10 Random Questions!
1. What’s your favourite smell/scent?
– Most tropical fruit scents (pineapple, mango)
2. Where’s the furthest you’ve ever been on holiday?
– Kouklia, Cyprus
3. What colour socks are you wearing?
– Cream with blue and grey stripes and dashes
4. What’s your least favourite word?
5. If you could have a different accent, what accent would you have?
– Italian (Like Marzia‘s)
6. What’s your favourite pizza topping?
– I love everything, but I especially love ham and mushroom
7. Do you have a cherished childhood teddybear?
– Yes, he’s a Rottweiler called Rotty (how inventive)
8. How often do you buy new clothes?
– Once a Month / Every two months
9. What’s your favourite fruit pastel colour?
– Either Purple or Green
10. Who’s your favourite celebrity with the same first name or surname as you?
– Hayley Williams
Seeing as I’m planning on starting a t-shirt line, and I’ve also wanted to try this out for a while now, I thought I’d have a go at making a Galaxy Tank Top. Credit for this brilliant idea goes to Rhiannon Ashlee (FashionRocksMySocks)!
YOU WILL NEED:
(click the picture to enlarge)
1. CUT YOUR SHIRT (optional)
I was working on an old shirt, and I didn’t like the sleeves, so I decided to turn it into a tank top by cutting around 1-2cm away from the hem, using the hem’s line as a guide.
2. REPEAT ON THE OTHER SIDE
When you fold the shirt over, make sure the hem is in line, or the shirt wont be even.
3. PUT ON YOUR GLOVES
Bleach can burn your skin, so this step is highly recommended.
4. START SPRAYING
You can use a spray bottle, a paint brush, sponges, anything your heart desires. Just so long as you don’t just pour it all onto the shirt in one huge blob.
5. MAKE PATTERNS ON BOTH SIDES
Don’t worry if it doesn’t show up straight away, the bleach can take quite a while to work properly.
6. WAIT 20-30 MINUTES
I had a calippo ice lolly while I was waiting for the bleach to work it’s magic.
7. RINSE AND REPEAT
Make sure you wash all of the bleach out of your shirt. Repeating steps 4 and 5 are optional, and can make the shirt look more interesting and detailed.
8. LEAVE THE SHIRT TO DRY
Make sure you let it dry thoroughly.
(I noticed this blotch when the shirt was drying, and it looks scarily like a face.)
Make sure you wash your shirt once more before you wear it, but in the washing machine this time. I do not recommend washing it along with other clothes, even if you’ve worn it a few times. It may smell like bleach for a while, but that smell should fade after a few washes.
Seeing as it’s Spring, I really wanted to do the I ♡ Spring Tag, but I knew I wouldn’t really be able to answer all of the tag questions, and I wanted to talk to you briefly about my plans to start a t-shirt line. So I decided to mash them together into one, rather than struggle to finish separately. Credit for the Spring Tag goes to Ingrid (MissGlamorazzi).
I ♡ SPRING TAG
1. What is your favourite Spring nail polish?
– Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Blueberry and Rimmel London Lasting Finish in Pear Drop
These are such cute colours!
2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
– So Chaud by Mac
I love bright lip colours in general, so this is perfect for me. (It smells really nice too!
3. What is your favourite body spray/perfume?
– Next Eau Bloom and The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist
They smell so fresh and fruity!
4. What’s your favorite flower?
– Orange lilies
They’re so pretty and vibrant!
5. What’s your favorite thing about spring?
– The scents
Everything smells really nice in Spring.
For a while now, I’ve been considering making a t-shirt line, but I wasn’t sure if anyone would be interested in it. I’m not giving too many details away at the moment, because I’m not sure if I’ll actually start a t-shirt line yet or not. I have some plans for what sort of shirts I would sell, but I wanted some further ideas from you. Feel free to leave any ideas here, or on my twitter for what I should do. Thank you!
This month practically flew by, and even though it wasn’t very eventful, it was still a good month.
1. What was the best thing that happened to you this month?
– The snow melted
Spring is finally here!
2. What did you do this month that made you feel proud of yourself?
– Improved my cooking skills
I made a bolognese sauce and a chicken tikka curry in my cooking classes, and I was really proud of how they turned out!
3. What books did you read?
– The Hunger Games Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
I feel ashamed that I still haven’t finished this book.
4. What movies did you watch?
– Lady and The Tramp
This is one of my favourite films ever.
5. What tv shows did you watch?
– Not Going Out
My friends have been telling me to watch this for a while now, and I’m glad I did.
6. What games did you play?
– Plants vs Zombies
Oh how I used to love this game.
7. What food did you try and love?
– Cofresh Peanut Bars
I’m addicted to Cofresh.
8. What were your favourite fashion/beauty items?
– MAC Lipstick in So Chaud, Bourjois Blush in Healthy Mix and Marks and Spencer Tropical Mango Body Butter
So Chaud is the first MAC lipstick I’ve ever bought, and I absolutely love it! I love the Bourjois Blush because it gives my cheeks a really healthy glow. The Marks and Spencer Body Butter smells delicious, and I’ve been wearing it almost every day.
9. What was your favourite song?
– Killer by The Ready Set
Obsessed with this song.
10. What did you buy/What were you given?
– My new phone case
I bought a lot of things this month, but this was definitely one of my favourites.