We’re currently on our way into Summer, and even though the weather hasn’t been brilliant so far, I’m still really excited, so I thought I would do a tag like the one I did in Spring!
1. What is your favourite Summer nail polish?
– Rimmel London’s Lasting Finish in Double Decker Red and Marshmallow Heaven
I think these nail polishes are really good for Summer because they’re both really bright and happy colours.
2. What is your must-have lip color this Summer?
– Oranges and Reds
I really love both Orange and Red Lipsticks, so I’m really excited to wear them a lot more often!
3. What is your favourite body spray/perfume?
– Next Summer Heat and The Body Shop Mango Body Butter
The perfume is fruity, and has beautiful warm coffee undertones, so it works beautifully with the mango body butter.
4. What is Summer like where you live?
– Typically warm
I live in Great Britain, so the weather varies a lot throughout the year, but it’s typically warm throughout Summer.
5. What’s your favorite thing about Summer?
– Summer Holidays
I love the Summer Holidays because it’s a great time to unwind and relax after a stressful school year.
6. What Summer trend(s) are you most excited about this year?
– Floral print
I really love floral print, so I’m excited to see a lot more bright, floral dresses this summer.
7. What is your favourite Summer drink?
– Fruit Coolers
Fruit Coolers are literally the only thing I drink throughout Summer.
8. What is your favourite Summer candle?
– Bahama Breeze
I love this candle so much that I could burn it at any time of the year, but it is perfect for Summer.
9. What is your favourite Summer meal?
I absolutely love wraps, and I just think they’re really nice to have in Summer!
10. Do you have any plans for the Summer Holidays?
– Summer in the City?
I’m currently waiting for a letter from my dentist, so we can’t really make any official plans for Summer yet, but I’m strongly considering going to Summer in the City in London!
I would also like to say congratulations to two of my favourite people, Kalel and Anthony, on their engagement! I wish them all the best for the future!
Here are another 10 Random Questions!
1. How many Pillows do you sleep with?
2. Do you prefer liquid soap or bars of soap
– Liquid Soap
3. If you could learn any language fluently what would it be?
4. Who was better, the Beatles or Elvis Presley?
– This is a tough one, but purely because I grew up watching Lilo and Stitch, I’m going to say Elvis Presley.
5. Do you like your music loud or easy listening?
– Easy listening
6. Which is your favourite pokemon?
– Either Meowth or Tepig
7. Which is better, a Pastie or Sausage Roll?
– Sausage Rolls all the way!
8. Do you love or hate rollercoasters?
– I hate them
9. Do you always wear identical socks?
– Yes! I can’t bear odd socks!
10. What colour are your eyes?
– Hazel Green
Even though I love them, I rarely ever have Pamper Evenings, but when I do, it’s normally on a Sunday, so I thought I’d share my “Pamper Evening Routine” with you.
CLEANSE YOUR FACE
I have to use Cetaphil’s Cleanser because I have incredibly sensitive skin.
WASH YOUR HAIR
Today I’m using Lush’s Happy Hippy Shower Gel!
BURN YOUR FAVOURITE CANDLE
I love Yankee’s Bahama Breeze.
HAVE A BATH
I’m using Lush’s Dragon Egg Bath Ballistic, Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon and some Miranda Soap.
ENJOY A COLD DRINK WHILE IN THE BATH
One of my favourite drinks is Volvic Juiced Orchard Apple mixed with a little bit of Lemonade.
USE A FACE MASK
Again, because of my sensitive skin, I have to use a very gentle face mask to cleanse and moisturise my face.
GET CHANGED INTO SOME WARM, COMFY CLOTHES
This shirt is so soft!
HAVE A SNACK
I love Granola and Banana because it’s healthy and absolutely delicious!
Read a book, catch up on some tv, watch a movie, just so long as you’re relaxed!
I hope you all had a wonderful Father’s Day, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening!
I’ve been shopping twice in the past two weeks, and I’ve collected quite a lot of things that I wanted to share with you. The majority of things I bought were from Primark, Lush and Boots, but I bought a few things from other places too.
I bought two dresses from Primark. One is a plain, dark grey bodycon midi dress and the other is a bright “japanese style” floral print dress.
I bought 5 shirts in total, but I’m only including 3 of them in this post. I really like the new rolled up sleeve style that Primark have recently released!
I also bought a set of really cute socks!
From Lush, I bought a Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon, Happy Hippy Shower Gel, Miranda Soap, Butterball Bath Ballistic and the Dragon’s Egg Bath Ballistic.
My mum bought me an EcoTools brush set, which I think is really cute!
I also finally bought a gel eyeliner and a mini tube of Benefit “They’re Real!” Mascara.
I got a £3 discount on this Soap and Glory Lidshadow and Linerstick Pencil, which I’m eager to try out!
And lastly, I bought a Colorsensational Lipstick by Maybelline in “547 Pleasure Me Red”.
From WHSmith, I bought some Stained by Sharpie Fabric Markers.
I bought 3 candles from Yankee. Bahama Breeze, Pineapple Cilantro and Waikiki Melon.
I also picked up a few foundation samples, which has inspired me to make a foundation review post (I’ll be collecting a few more samples first).
May has literally flown by, but quite a lot has happened this month that I’d like to share.
1. What was the best thing that happened to you this month?
– CRABSTICKZ AND NINEBRASSMONKEYS REPLIED TO A YOUTUBE COMMENT
Chris and Ben are two of my favourite youtubers, and it was really nice to get a reply from them.
2. What did you do this month that made you feel proud of yourself?
– 20th WEEK OF BLOGGING
Blogging can be hard, and I’m really proud of myself for keeping at it.
3. What books did you read?
– THE HUNGER GAMES CATCHING FIRE BY SUZANNE COLLINS
I still haven’t had time to finish this book yet!
4. What movies did you watch?
I love Disney, as you probably already know, and this is one of my all time favourites.
5. What tv shows did you watch?
– THE WALKING DEAD
This is such a good tv show, and I highly recommend it to everyone.
6. What games did you play?
– ATARI BREAKOUT
This game is so addcitive, and perfect for when you’re bored and on the internet.
7. What food did you try and love?
– NATURE VALLEY GRANOLA BARS
They’re delicious, and healthy at the same time!
8. What were your favourite fashion/beauty items?
– VASELINE, BLACK LEGGINGS AND NATURE’S EXTRACTS PEACH AND ALMOND HAND CREAM
I know Vaseline is a weird product to put in a favourites post, but it really has done wonders for my skin this month. As I have incredibly sensitive skin, I’ve gone through moisturiser after moisturiser, from Simple to Cetaphil, and my skin’s reacted badly to all of them. So one night, as I had particularly dry skin, I decided to put Vaseline all over my face, and by the morning my skin was absolutely perfect! Again, leggings aren’t the usual type of thing you’d see in a favourites post, but they’ve been my staple clothing all month. This hand and nail cream is so wonderful, it smells delicious and it absorbs really quickly!
9. What was your favourite song?
– STILL INTO YOU BY PARAMORE
This song has been stuck in my head all month.
10. What did you buy/What were you given?
– VISTAPRINT CUSTOMISED T-SHIRT, MUG AND POSTER
I’ve become completely obsessed with Vistaprint, and I really love their products.