The new term is gradually creeping up on us, and even though I would have liked more leisure time this summer, I’m still really excited to get back into my school routine!
1. What are you excited and/or nervous for?
– I’m really just excited to be seeing everyone I know again everyday, and getting back into my regular routine.
2. What’s your favourite part of getting ready for back to school?
– I really enjoy buying school supplies, like pens and notebooks.
3. When do you go back to school?
– Tuesday, 3rd of September.
4. Do you prefer handbags or backpacks?
– Backpacks! They’re so much comfier and a lot easier to organise.
5. Where do you like to go shopping for back to school supplies?
– WHSmiths, Ryman and Staples.
6. What are three beauty essentials you carry with you?
– Deodorant, my face powder and my eyebrow comb.
7. What are three non-beauty essentials you carry with you?
– My phone, my notebook and my pencil case.
8. What year were you in when you started wearing makeup?
– In Year 7 (6th Grade) I started wearing light foundation and maybe a little bit of eyeliner now and then.
9. What is your typical hair and makeup style?
– Very basic. I have my hair up quite high, and I’ve started straightening it most of the time too. For makeup I’ll wear a light foundation or a BB Cream, some transparent pressed powder and some minimal blush/contouring/eyeshadow.
10. What is your advice for people worried about going back to school?
– There’s no need to worry about anything. Just take it easy and take your time when doing homework and revising and make sure you have no distractions! Make sure you get enough sleep and have a good breakfast before school. Also make sure you drink plenty of water during the day!
A quick update – I am feeling much better after my operation, thank you to everyone for the wonderful messages!
Even though I’m suffering with quite chronic pain after having several teeth removed in the hospital under anaesthetic so my braces can fit, I still wanted to write a post today!
1. Do you prefer towel drying, blow drying or natural drying your hair?
– Blow drying
2. What’s your favourite flavour sandwich?
– Probably BLT, but I love most sandwiches.
3. What do you like on your toast?
– Butter and Marmite
4. Do you love or loathe Eurovision?
5. Do you have any unusual fears or phobias?
– I’m completely petrified of medical centres, like hospitals and dentistries.
6. Have you ever slept in a caravan?
– Yes, I actually lived in one for a few months while my house was having construction work done on it.
7. Do you have a favourite mug?
– Yes, it’s a really small white Stitch cup!
8. Which of the 5 senses would you say is your strongest?
– Either smell or taste.
9. How long did you last phone call last?
– 3 minutes
10. What’s your favourite biscuit to dunk?
July’s been a busy month for me, but I’ve finally been able to have some rest from school.
1. What was the best thing that happened to you this month?
– PANIC! ANNOUNCED A NEW ALBUM
Panic! At The Disco are one of my favourite bands, and I’m really happy that they’ve released a new song and announced a new album.
2. What did you do this month that made you feel proud of yourself?
– FINISHED ANOTHER YEAR OF SCHOOL
School can be really stressful, and I’m really happy that the year’s finally over.
3. What books did you read?
I didn’t get a chance to read at all last month, which is a shame, but I hope that I can do a lot more reading next month.
4. What movies did you watch?
– THE HOBBIT
I hadn’t yet had the chance to watch all of The Hobbit, but when I did, I really enjoyed it.
5. What tv shows did you watch?
– PRETTY LITTLE LIARS
I’ve been watching this show again non-stop this month, and after watching this show for only a couple of months, I can already say that it is one of my favourites.
6. What games did you play?
– CAN YOUR PET
This game is pretty funny, and I even managed to get my parents to play it too!
7. What food did you try and love?
As you probably already know, I tried quesadillas for the first time this month, and absolutely loved them!
8. What were your favourite fashion/beauty items?
– LUSH SOFT COEUR MASSAGE BAR, RIMMEL EYEBROW PENCIL AND THE BODY SHOP ALMOND CONDITIONING HAND WASH
I’ve become obsessed with Lush fairly recently because of all the natural ingredients and beautiful smells, and on one of my trips to Lush, I bought their Soft Coeur Massage Bar, and needless to say, it’s absolutely gorgeous. It’s very moisturising, but slightly on the oily side and takes a while to dry, but that is the only downside. I bought this Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil a fairly long time ago and only used it a few times, but recently I’ve learned how to get the best results with it, and have fallen in love with it! I got The Body Shop’s Almond Conditioning Hand Wash for free when I signed up for their loyalty card in store, and I have been using it all the time ever since, it’s smells lovely and feels really good!
9. What was your favourite song?
– MISS JACKSON BY PANIC! AT THE DISCO
I love Panic! At The Disco, and I’m really happy about their new album.
10. What did you buy/What were you given?
– CATH KIDSTON PURSE
I really needed a new purse, and this one was on sale and I thought it was really cute, so I bought it, and I love it!