If you know me, you’ll know that I’m a very festive person, and really enjoy celebrating all of the different event that take place throughout the year, so Halloween is no exception! Seeing as Halloween is just around the corner, I thought I’d answer some Halloween themed questions!
1. What is your favorite Halloween movie?
– Return to Halloweentown / Twitches
I remember watching these films on the Disney Channel when it first came out, and watching some clips from them recently made me feel so nostalgic!
2. 1-10, how much do you enjoy Halloween?
I love Halloween!
3. Have you always been a Halloween lover?
I’ve always loved everything about Halloween!
4. How do you get into the Halloween spirit?
– Carving pumpkins, watching Halloween films and baking festive food
I find it really easy to get into the Halloween spirit, and once I’m in it, it’s impossible to get out of it!
5. Favourite Halloween decorations?
I just love pumpkins!
6. Favourite halloween/fall scent?
– Anything warm
I love warm scents like vanilla and coffee around this time of year!
7. Favourite candy?
– Rainbow Belts
I just love sugar in general!
8. Vampires or zombies?
The Walking Dead is one of my favourite tv shows!
9. Do you have a weird fear?
Don’t even get me started, I hate them!
10. Last but not least, do you believe in ghosts?
– Yes and No
I believe that there might be something beyond life, but I’m not sure if I really believe in ghosts.
Here are another 10 Random Questions!
1. What type of music do you like?
– I like a lot of different music genres, but Pop Punk is probably one of my favourites.
2. How long can you balance on one foot?
– My balance is actually really good, so probably just until I got tired.
3. Do you have any scars?
– Yes, I have one under my chin from when I cut it open when I was younger.
4. As a child, were you ever frighted of a monster under the bed or in the cupboard?
– Yes, I still am.
5. What is your favourite animated or cartoon program?
– I don’t really watch many animated tv programs, but I’d probably have to say Adventure Time.
6. What is your favourite type of pie?
– Probably Steak.
7. What are cooler? Dinosaurs or Dragons?
8. Have you ever handled a snake?
– Yes, I love them!
9. Whats your favourite girls name beginning with the letter E?
10. Have you ever carved a pumpkin?
– Yes, it’s one of my favourite things to do for Halloween!
Here’s another monthly update!
1. What was the best thing that happened to you this month?
– SEEING MY FRIENDS
As much I loved having time off school, it was really nice to go back and see all of my friends!
2. What did you do this month that made you feel proud of yourself?
– BACK TO SCHOOL
I started school again this month, and it’s been quite stressful, but I’ve managed to keep myself calm and get back into a routine.
3. What books did you read?
– GAME OF THRONES BY GEORGE R. R. MARTIN
I’ve wanted to read this series for a long time now, and I finally got time to start it this month!
4. What movies did you watch?
– MY NEIGHBOUR TOTORO
This is such a wonderful film, and definitely one of my new favourites!
5. What tv shows did you watch?
– BAD EDUCATION
I love Jack Whitehall, and I just started watching the show this month. It’s really funny, and I really love it!
6. What games did you play?
– POKEMON FIRE RED
A friend showed me how to download game boy games for iOS this month, and the first game I downloaded was Pokemon Fire Red. It’s such a classic game, and I love it!
7. What food did you try and love?
– PUCCHO JAPANESE CHEWY CANDY – PLUM
I ordered quite a large order from Tofu Cute a while ago, and still haven’t managed to try everything, but I tried these last month and absolutely loved them!
8. What were your favourite fashion/beauty items?
– SOAP AND GLORY RICH AND FOAMUS BODY WASH, TIMOTEI GOLDEN HIGHLIGHTS CONDITIONER AND THE BODY SHOP HONEYMANIA EAU DE TOILETTE
I mentioned Soap and Glory’s Rich and Foamus Body Wash in another blog post this month, and I just had to put it in my favourites! It smells absolutely delicious, and really calms you down after a long day! I bought the Timotei Golden Highlights Conditioner fairly recently for my dip-dyed ends, as they’ve been quite dry recently, and it’s been working wonders! It smells really good, and makes my hair feel like silk! I bought the Honeymania Eau De Toilette in The Body Shop’s Honeymania Member event last month, and I’ve been loving it so far! It smells mouthwateringly good, and I really love it!
9. What was your favourite song?
– THIS IS GOSPEL BY PANIC! AT THE DISCO
Panic! At The Disco are without a doubt my favourite band, so I was really happy when they released their new songs this month!
10. What did you buy/What were you given?
– REVLON LIP BUTTER IN PINK TRUFFLE
I’ve been wanting to buy a Revlon Lip Butter for a few months now, and now I finally have one, I love it! The colour is gorgeous, and really suits my skin colour!