I’ve wanted to do this tag for a while, and seeing as it’s my birthday, I wanted to write a fairly easy blog post, so I decided to do the Common White Girl Tag!
1. Favourite Starbucks Drink
2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
– If I’m going to school, around half an hour, but if I’m going out, around an hour.
3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?
4. Do you ever say “LOL” or “OMG” out loud?
– Only sarcastically
5. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once?
– Of course I do, but I always try my best not to repeat entire outfits.
6. Do you wear makeup everyday?
– I do when I’m going to school or going out somewhere, but I don’t if I’m just going to stay at home all day.
7. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?
8. Are you a shopaholic?
– Yes, I love shopping!
9. How often do you do your nails?
– Once every few weeks
10. How do you usually style your hair?
– I leave it natural, and tie it up in a ponytail.
Here are another 10 Random Questions!
1.What’s your favourite zoo animal?
2. Are you religious?
– Not really
3. What’s your favourite word?
4. Can you iceskate?
– Not at all
5. How do you have your eggs?
6. Do you prefer liquid soap or bars of soap?
7. What’s your prefered playing piece in monopoly?
– Either The Dog or The Hat
8. Which would you choose? Jelly or Ice Cream?
– Ice Cream!
9. Who’s your favourite Superhero?
10. Have you ever made your own ice cream?
– No, but I’d love to!
I love keeping my lips soft and smooth, so every once in a while I need to exfoliate them. I really love Lush’s lip scrub, but as it can be quite expensive, I was inspired to make my own! It’s really easy, so I thought I’d share it with you!
YOU WILL NEED:
(click the picture to enlarge)
1. MIX THE SUGAR AND HONEY
Feel free to adjust the quantities if you want to make more, but make sure you don’t use too little or too much honey, as it could go either too crumbly or too runny.
2. ADD THE OLIVE OIL, FLAVOURING AND COLOURING
Again, make sure not to add too much if you’re adjusting the quantities. The flavouring and colouring is optional, but I think it adds a nice touch.
3. MIX WELL
Make sure everything is mixed really well, otherwise it won’t work properly and the colour won’t be even.
4. SPOON INTO A CONTAINER
You can use old lip scrub containers, or you can buy jars from a craft store.
This lip scrub is edible, so once you’ve finished applying it, you can just lick it off. Remember, it may be edible, but I wouldn’t really recommend eating it by the spoonful!
Please let me know if you enjoyed this post, and I’ll continue to make similar ones in the future!
Here’s another monthly update!
1. What was the best thing that happened to you this month?
I just really enjoy Halloween!
2. What did you do this month that made you feel proud of yourself?
– OVERCAME A PANIC ATTACK
I’d never had a panic attack before, but I had one when I was shopping with some friends, and it was really horrible.
3. What books did you read?
– ZOMBIE DICTIONARY BY DR DALE
I was attracted to the cover of this book when I was in the works a while ago, and I’ve actually really been enjoying it!
4. What movies did you watch?
– KIKI’S DELIVERY SERVICE
I’ve fallen in love with Studio Ghibli lately, and in awe of Halloween, I watched this film this month. I absolutely love it!
5. What tv shows did you watch?
This had been on my list of things to watch for a while now, and I finally got the time to watch it this month! I’ve watched roughly three episodes, and I’ve actually really been enjoying it!
6. What games did you play?
Unfortunately, I haven’t actually had time to play any new games this month.
7. What food did you try and love?
– BURRITO BOWL
I’ve heard quite a lot of Americans talking about Chipotle’s burrito bowls lately, and as there are no Chipotle stores in Britain, I was inspired to make my own healthy version! It’s safe to say, it’s definitely one of my new favourite foods!
8. What were your favourite fashion/beauty items?
– SHISEIDO LUMINIZING SATION EYE COLOUR TRIO IN NUDE, THE BODY SHOP PASSIONFRUIT BODY BUTTER AND MUA EYESHADOW PALETTE IN EVER AFTER
I received the Shiseido Eye Colour Trio for free after entering a competition on their Facebook page, and I’ve been loving it! It has wonderful pigmentation and it blends wonderfully! I bought The Body Shop’s Passionfruit body butter while out shopping with some of my friends, and I fell in love with it! It tastes mouthwateringly good! I’ve needed a matte eyeshadow palette for a while now, and when I saw this MUA palette, I was so happy! Just like MUA’s other palettes, the pigmentation is wonderful, and the colours are really wearable!
9. What was your favourite song?
– YOU MAKE ME BY AVICCI
This song is ridiculously catchy, and I really love the video!
10. What did you buy/What were you given?
– LUSH SYMPATHY FOR THE SKIN HAND AND BODY LOTION
I’ve wanted a Lush Body Lotion for a while now, and my mum bought me one a while ago! So far, I’m really loving it!