This month has flown by, but it was nice to have some time off.
1. What was the best thing that happened to you this month?
– EASTER HOLIDAYS
Last term was pretty stressful, so it was really nice to have a break.
2. What did you do this month that made you feel proud of yourself?
– FINALLY GOT GLASSES
I’ve needed glasses for a while, but I’ve never had the chance to go for an eye test. Thankfully, I made some time to have an eye test this month, and I’ll be getting my glasses next week!
3. What books did you read?
Unfortunately, because I’ve been really busy this month, I haven’t had a chance to sit down and read anything this month.
4. What movies did you watch?
– THE THREE MUSKETEERS
I saw this was being aired on tv earlier this month, so I decided to watch it, and I really enjoyed it!
5. What tv shows did you watch?
– THE CLEVELAND SHOW
I’ve always loved Family Guy, but never really taken much notice of The Cleveland Show. It was being aired quite often before Family Guy this month, so I decided to watch it a few times, and I actually quite enjoyed it!
6. What games did you play?
– DISCO ZOO
This game was recommended to me by a friend earlier this month, and needless to say, I’ve become addicted.
7. What food did you try and love?
Laksa is a spicy asian noodle soup, and even though I love asian food, for some reason I’ve never tried laksa. I tried it for the first time this month, and absolutely loved it!
8. What were your favourite fashion/beauty items?
– RIMMEL RITA ORA NAIL POLISH IN LOSE YOUR LINGERIE, VICTORIA’S SECRET FRAGRANCE MIST IN AMBER ROMANCE AND MAYBELLINE BROW DRAMA SCULPTING MODEL
I’ve been looking for the perfect pastel pink nail polish for a while now, and I found this one while out shopping! It’s a really lovely colour and it compliments my skin tone really well! I bought this Victoria’s Secret Fragrance Mist a few months ago, but never really fell in love with it until this month! It smells sweet, but not sickly, and I really love it! I’ve wanted a brow mascara for a few months, and found this one online! It works really well, and doesn’t make my eyebrows feel crispy!
9. What was your favourite song?
– YELLOW MADNESS BY MIGHTY MIKE
I found this song on Tumblr a few months ago, and rediscovered it this month! I love Coldplay and Muse, so this is the perfect mashup.
10. What did you buy/What were you given?
Unfortunately, I didn’t buy anything other than a few little makeup items this month.
Here are another 10 Random Questions!
1. How tall are you?
2. Whats the highest you’ve ever jumped into the water from?
– Probably less that a foot
3. Would you like to be a big celebrity?
– Probably not, because of the lack of privacy
4. What shoe size are you?
5. Whats the longest you’ve gone without sleep?
– No longer than around 30 hours
6. Whats your favourite saying?
– “Blood is thicker than water”
7. What do you have on your fridge door?
– Lots of innocent smoothie magnets and some old family photos
8. Are you an organised or messy person?
– An organised person.
9. What would your dream job be?
– Anything that involves animals!
10. Are you a hat person?
– No, but I’d like to start wearing them!
I stumbled across this recipe a few days ago, and I just had to try it out! There are very few ingredients, and the method is very simple!
YOU WILL NEED:
– 1 cup of baking soda
– 1/4 cup of salt (preferably epsom salt)
– 1/4 cup of water
– 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
1. WEAR GLOVES
Make sure you wear gloves when doing this recipe, as the ingredients can dry your hands!
2. MIX THE DRY INGREDIENTS
Mix the baking soda and the salt together with your hands until they’re well combined.
3. MIX THE WET INGREDIENTS
Mix the lemon juice and the water until they’re well combined, and then transfer them into a spray bottle.
4. START SPRAYING
Carefully spray the wet ingredients into the bowl, making sure to mix it every now and then.
5. ADD THE ESSENTIAL OIL
At this stage, feel free to add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to add a scent to your bath bombs.
6. CHECK THE CONSISTENCY
Once you’ve finished spraying on the wet ingredients and made sure everything has been mixed well, press the mixture into your hand – if the mixture forms a shape that doesn’t crumble, you are ready to start putting your ingredients into the moulds.
7. PLACE INTO MOULDS
Place an even amount of mixture into each moulds and press down firmly with your fingers to make sure everything is compact.
Leave the bath bombs to dry overnight in a cool, dry place.
9. REMOVE FROM MOULDS
Carefully remove the bath bombs from their moulds, trying not to break them.
Feel free to experiment with the essential oils you use, or even with different colours!
Please let me know if you enjoyed this post, and I’ll continue to make similar ones in the future!
I’ve been a major fan of Nintendo for the majority of my life, so I decided to create this tag! If you decide to answer these tag questions, please remember to send me your answers, as I’d love to hear what you think!
1. What is your favourite Nintendo gaming console?
2. Who is your favourite male Nintendo character?
– Link from The Legend of Zelda
3. Who is your favourite female Nintendo character?
– The Harvest Goddess from Harvest Moon
4. What is your all time favourite Nintendo game?
– The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks
5. What Nintendo game are you currently playing?
– Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for Game Cube
6. What Nintendo game release are you looking forward to the most?
– Kirby Triple Deluxe
7. What is your favourite Nintendo soundtrack?
– All of the music from the entirety of The Legend of Zelda series
8. What Nintendo game would you like to play next?
– Animal Crossing New Leaf
9. What Nintendo console would you like to buy next?
– Nintendo 3DS XL
10. What is your favourite piece of Nintendo merchandise?
– My Pokémon Ty Beanies