This month passed a little bit slower than the rest, but it still ended sooner than I expected it to!
1. What was the best thing that happened to you this month?
– GOT MY NINTENDO 3DS XL
I’ve been wanting a 3DS XL for a very, very long time, and I finally got one this month!
2. What did you do this month that made you feel proud of yourself?
– FINISHED MY EXAMS FOR ANOTHER YEAR
I’m really proud of how I composed myself for these exams, and I’m feeling much more confident for my exams next year!
3. What books did you read?
– AN ABUNDANCE OF KATHERINES BY JOHN GREEN
I’ve had this book sitting on my shelf for at least a year, but I’d never had a chance to read it. So I started reading it this month, and I’m quite enjoying it so far!
4. What movies did you watch?
– THE FAULT IN OUR STARS
I loved the book, so it was obvious that I was going to love the film. I welled up, many times.
5. What tv shows did you watch?
– STORAGE HUNTERS
I’ve always loved this show, but I’ve just become obsessed with it this month!
6. What games did you play?
– ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF
I’m aware that I’m very late to the party, but I’ve become so obsessed with this game! I love everything about it!
7. What food did you try and love?
– ONION BAGELS
I’d had onion bagels before, but this month I discovered a new found love for them!
8. What were your favourite fashion/beauty items?
– AUSSIE THREE MINUTE MIRACLE FOR DAMAGED HAIR, REVLON LIPSTICK IN BLACK CHERRY AND PROVOKE TOUCH OF SILVER SHAMPOO
A large portion of my hair has been bleached, so I need to treat it quite regularly to avoid split ends. I’ve been using the Aussie Three Minute Miracle treatment as though it’s a conditioner, and it’s really improved the condition of my hair (plus it smells incredible!). I’ve been wanting to invest in a nice dark lipstick for a short while now, and I found this Revlon Lipstick in Black Cherry whilst looking for one online. Although the lasting power isn’t very good, the colour is beautiful, and I think that it really suits my skin tone. Because my hair is naturally dark brown, it turned a slightly brassy colour after I had it bleached. I’ve been using the Provoke Touch of Silver Shampoo for a few months now, and it’s really helped even out my hair colour.
9. What was your favourite song?
– DON’T BY ED SHEERAN
I fell in love with this song after hearing a snippet from it on an advert.
10. What did you buy/What were you given?
– ANIMAL CROSSING NINTENDO 3DS XL
I’ve been playing on this non stop since it arrived from Germany!