Here’s another tag post!
1. What is your pets name?
– I have two pets, and their names are Bambi and Pip!
2. What kind of pet is it and what breed?
– They are both rabbits, Bambi is a holland lop and Pip is a mixed breed!
3. How long have you had your pet?
– I’ve had Bambi since October 2012, and I’ve had Pip since January 2014
4. How did you get your pet?
– I bought Bambi from a Garden Centre a few months after my first rabbit died, and I adopted Pip from the RSPCA after falling in love with his picture online!
5. How old is your pet?
– Bambi is a year and eleven months old, and Pip is a year and two months.
6. What are some quirky things about your pets personality?
– Bambi makes this really cute squeaking sound when he’s excited, and Pip always stretches really weirdly after having a nap.
7. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
– Absolutely everything. They are so important to me.
8. What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?
– I love cuddling with them, and watching them run around the garden.
9. What nicknames do you call your pet?
– I call Bambi; Bambs and Bunny and I call Pip; Mr Pip and Pippy
I’m currently recovering from bronchitis, so I wanted to write a fairly simple post tonight!
Name your favourite;
1. Color – Pastel pink, lilac and teal
2. Food – Either quesadillas or tagliatelle
3. Smell – Vanilla
4. Book – Looking for Alaska by John Green
5. Movie – Bambi and Jurassic Park
6. Music artist – Panic! At The Disco and Kodaline
7. Genre of music – Alternative Rock and Pop Punk
8. Genre of literature – Fiction
9. Day of the week – Saturday
10. Drink – Lucozade Caribbean Crush
11. Precious stone – Amber, Aquamarine and Rose Quartz
12. Animal – Red pandas, tigers and rabbits
13. Flower – Snowdrops
14. Font – Either Arial or Calibri
15. Video game – The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
16. TV show – The Walking Dead
17. Fruit – Strawberries, Cherries and Watermelon
18. Vegetable – Spinach
19. Time of Day – Night Time
20. Meal – Dinner
21. Shop – Lush
22. Pattern – Paisley
23. Boy’s name – Isaac and Daniel
24. Girl’s name – Eloise and Lilly
25. Potato chip flavour – Cheese and Onion
26. Meal of the day – Dinner
27. Ice cream flavour – Caramel
28. Popcorn flavour – Sweet
29. Season – Autumn
30. Month of the year – November
31. Disney princess – Mulan
32. Eye colour – Hazel Green
33. Dessert – New York Cheesecake and Chocolate Fudge Cake
34. Candy – Watermelon Sour Patch Kids
35. Language – Japanese
This month passed a little bit slower than the rest, but it still ended sooner than I expected it to!
1. What was the best thing that happened to you this month?
– GOT MY NINTENDO 3DS XL
I’ve been wanting a 3DS XL for a very, very long time, and I finally got one this month!
2. What did you do this month that made you feel proud of yourself?
– FINISHED MY EXAMS FOR ANOTHER YEAR
I’m really proud of how I composed myself for these exams, and I’m feeling much more confident for my exams next year!
3. What books did you read?
– AN ABUNDANCE OF KATHERINES BY JOHN GREEN
I’ve had this book sitting on my shelf for at least a year, but I’d never had a chance to read it. So I started reading it this month, and I’m quite enjoying it so far!
4. What movies did you watch?
– THE FAULT IN OUR STARS
I loved the book, so it was obvious that I was going to love the film. I welled up, many times.
5. What tv shows did you watch?
– STORAGE HUNTERS
I’ve always loved this show, but I’ve just become obsessed with it this month!
6. What games did you play?
– ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF
I’m aware that I’m very late to the party, but I’ve become so obsessed with this game! I love everything about it!
7. What food did you try and love?
– ONION BAGELS
I’d had onion bagels before, but this month I discovered a new found love for them!
8. What were your favourite fashion/beauty items?
– AUSSIE THREE MINUTE MIRACLE FOR DAMAGED HAIR, REVLON LIPSTICK IN BLACK CHERRY AND PROVOKE TOUCH OF SILVER SHAMPOO
A large portion of my hair has been bleached, so I need to treat it quite regularly to avoid split ends. I’ve been using the Aussie Three Minute Miracle treatment as though it’s a conditioner, and it’s really improved the condition of my hair (plus it smells incredible!). I’ve been wanting to invest in a nice dark lipstick for a short while now, and I found this Revlon Lipstick in Black Cherry whilst looking for one online. Although the lasting power isn’t very good, the colour is beautiful, and I think that it really suits my skin tone. Because my hair is naturally dark brown, it turned a slightly brassy colour after I had it bleached. I’ve been using the Provoke Touch of Silver Shampoo for a few months now, and it’s really helped even out my hair colour.
9. What was your favourite song?
– DON’T BY ED SHEERAN
I fell in love with this song after hearing a snippet from it on an advert.
10. What did you buy/What were you given?
– ANIMAL CROSSING NINTENDO 3DS XL
I’ve been playing on this non stop since it arrived from Germany!
Here are another 10 Random Questions!
1. Can you tap dance?
2. In O’s and X’s which do you normally pick?
3. Can you stand on your hands unassisted?
4. What is your least favourite type of foreign food?
5. Have you ever been up in a hot air balloon?
– No, but I’d like to!
6. Would you rather change to the Euro or keep the British Pound?
– Keep the British Pound!
7. Have you ever milked a cow?
8. Do you ever make your own greetings cards?
9. Have you ever sailed a boat?
– No, but I’d love to!
10. Do you like marzipan?
– I love it, especially on Battenberg Cake!
To commemorate the 20th Anniversary of The Lion King, I decided to create this tag!
1. Who is your favourite character?
2. Who is your least favourite character?
3. What is your favourite scene?
– The scene where Rafiki shows Simba the stars
4. What is your least favourite scene?
– Mufasa’s death scene
5. What is your favourite sequel?
– The Lion King 2
6. What is your favourite song?
– Can You Feel The Love Tonight
7. Have you watched the musical?
– No, but I’ve watched The Legend Of The Lion King that’s held at Disneyland Paris!
8. How much merchandise do you have?
– I have three plush toys, a poster, the film on VHS and the Diamond Edition dvd.
9. How old were you when you first watched The Lion King?
– When I was about 2 or 3
10. Take the Disney Insider The Lion King Quiz. What is your score?
– I got a perfect score!
Here’s another tag post!
1. Are you a city or a nature person?
– A nature person!
2. What is your favourite type of bean?
– Edamame Beans
3. Backpacks or satchels?
4. Which continents have you been on?
– Only Europe
5. Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
– Yes and Yes!
6. Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
7. What is your favourite eye colour?
– Hazel Green
8. What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
– Either Spongebob, Phineas and Ferb or The Penguins Of Madagascar!
9. If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
– Tokyo’s skyline
10. Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
– Yes, but I probably wouldn’t wear in in public.