Here’s another tag post!
1. What is your pets name?
– I have two pets, and their names are Bambi and Pip!
2. What kind of pet is it and what breed?
– They are both rabbits, Bambi is a holland lop and Pip is a mixed breed!
3. How long have you had your pet?
– I’ve had Bambi since October 2012, and I’ve had Pip since January 2014
4. How did you get your pet?
– I bought Bambi from a Garden Centre a few months after my first rabbit died, and I adopted Pip from the RSPCA after falling in love with his picture online!
5. How old is your pet?
– Bambi is a year and eleven months old, and Pip is a year and two months.
6. What are some quirky things about your pets personality?
– Bambi makes this really cute squeaking sound when he’s excited, and Pip always stretches really weirdly after having a nap.
7. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
– Absolutely everything. They are so important to me.
8. What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?
– I love cuddling with them, and watching them run around the garden.
9. What nicknames do you call your pet?
– I call Bambi; Bambs and Bunny and I call Pip; Mr Pip and Pippy
I had some free time this weekend, so I decided to make some basic vanilla sugar cookies! This recipe is from Laura in the Kitchen!
YOU WILL NEED:
– 1 ¾ cups of All Purpose Flour
– ½ tsp of Baking Powder
– ½ tsp of Salt
– ¼ tsp of Baking Soda
– 1 cup of Unsalted Butter (softened at room temperature)
– 1 cup of Caster Sugar
– 1 Egg
– ½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
– ½ cup of Granulated Sugar to coat the cookies
1. PREHEAT THE OVEN
Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F & Gas Mark 4).
2. LINE BAKING TRAYS
Line two baking trays with greaseproof paper.
3. CREAM THE BUTTER, SUGAR, VANILLA EXTRACT EGG TOGETHER
Mix the butter, sugar, vanilla and egg together until they’re well combined.
4. ADD THE DRY INGREDIENTS
Mix everything together until a sticky dough forms.
5. COAT IN SUGAR
Using an ice cream scoop or tablespoon, form the cookies and coat in granulated sugar.
Place the cookies onto a lined baking sheet and bake for 18-20 minutes, making sure to turn them around at 9-10 minutes.
7. LEAVE TO COOL
Make sure you leave the cookies to cool before eating, as you could burn.
Eat alone or decorate with your favourite icing recipe!
Please let me know if you enjoyed this post, and I’ll continue to make similar ones in the future!
I’ve bought quite a few new products over the past few months, and rather than doing a haul, I thought I’d let you know what I think about them so far!
1. SOAP AND GLORY RICH AND FOAMUS BODY WASH
– I’d been dying to get a Soap and Glory Body Wash, as they have some delicious sounding scents! I saw this as I was walking about of Boots, and I just couldn’t leave it on the shelf! It smells so good, and leaves me feeling really mellow!
2. JOHN FRIEDA SHEER BLONDE SHAMPOO
– I recently bleached the ends of my hair, and because my hair is naturally very dark, my hair turned a very brassy colour, which I wasn’t a very big fan of. I did some research into how I could neutralise the colour without doing any further damage to my hair, and I found this. Even after the first wash, I noticed a huge different, and I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks now!
3. REVLON LIP BUTTER IN PINK TRUFFLE
– I’ve been wanting to buy a Revlon Lip Butter for a long time now, as they’ve been highly raved about, and I fell in love with this colour whilst swatching some different colours when I was out shopping a couple of weeks ago. It’s such a beautiful neutral colour, and I think it’d go nicely with any skin tone!
4. RIMMEL APOCALIPS IN APOCALYPTIC
– I’ve been seeing these a lot lately, and after reading some reviews online, I decided to buy one. I was originally going to buy a fairly neutral colour, but when I saw this, I had to buy it!
5. BATISTE DRY SHAMPOO
– I wash my hair every other day, because if I washed it everyday then I’d damage it, and sometimes there can be some excess oil in my hair. I tried the regular Batiste and that made my hair look grey, but, determined not to give up, I tried this. I really love it, and it works way better than I thought it would!
6. GUCCI PREMIERE PERFUME
– I smelt this perfume a long time ago and fell in love with it, so as I was in a perfume shop the other day I decided to buy some! It smells absolutely beautiful, and I think it really suits me!
7. SIMPLE FACIAL SCRUB
– My skin is very sensitive, so it’s really hard to find products that work and are suitable for sensitive skin. Even though my past with Simple hasn’t been great, I decided to try this, and I actually really love it! It cleans my skin really well, and leaves it feeling really soft!
8. LUSH TEA TREE TONER
I’ve recently become quite obsessed with Lush, and as I’ve never had a toner before, I decided to try this! It makes my skin feel really fresh, and it really helps when I have a few stray blemishes!
9. SLEEK BLUSH IN ROSE GOLD
– I’ve wanted to buy a Sleek Blush for a long time now, and I fell in love with this colour when I saw it about a month ago, but I only started using it a couple of weeks ago. It’s a really pretty colour, and has warm undertones, which go really well with my skin tone.
10. COLLECTION 2000 LASTING PERFECTION CONCEALER IN FAIR
– I bought some Collection 2000 concealer a while ago, and I didn’t really like it, but I realised that I’d picked up Light instead of Fair, and it was way too dark. Now I’ve got the right colour, I really love it, and will definitely be repurchasing it once I’ve finished it!