To commemorate the 20th Anniversary of The Lion King, I decided to create this tag!
1. Who is your favourite character?
2. Who is your least favourite character?
3. What is your favourite scene?
– The scene where Rafiki shows Simba the stars
4. What is your least favourite scene?
– Mufasa’s death scene
5. What is your favourite sequel?
– The Lion King 2
6. What is your favourite song?
– Can You Feel The Love Tonight
7. Have you watched the musical?
– No, but I’ve watched The Legend Of The Lion King that’s held at Disneyland Paris!
8. How much merchandise do you have?
– I have three plush toys, a poster, the film on VHS and the Diamond Edition dvd.
9. How old were you when you first watched The Lion King?
– When I was about 2 or 3
10. Take the Disney Insider The Lion King Quiz. What is your score?
– I got a perfect score!
I haven’t had time to do a DIY post this month, so here’s another tag post!
1. What is your favourite movie of all time?
– Either Lord Of The Rings – The Fellowship of The Ring or Jurassic Park
2. What is your favourite scene from that movie?
– The Balrog Scene from LOTR and the Brachiosaurus Scene from Jurassic Park
3. Who is your favourite actor/actress?
– Johnny Depp and Emma Watson
4. What is your favourite tear jerker movie?
– Either Hachiko A Dog’s Story or Marley and Me
5. What is your favourite animated movie?
– Either Bambi or My Neighbour Totoro
6. Do you like horror movies?
– Not at all
7. What is one movie you hate that everyone else loves?
8. What is your favourite movie genre?
– Either Fantasy or Science Fiction
9. Who is your favourite movie duo?
– Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee
10. Who is your favourite director?
– Steven Spielberg
I’ve been a major fan of Nintendo for the majority of my life, so I decided to create this tag! If you decide to answer these tag questions, please remember to send me your answers, as I’d love to hear what you think!
1. What is your favourite Nintendo gaming console?
2. Who is your favourite male Nintendo character?
– Link from The Legend of Zelda
3. Who is your favourite female Nintendo character?
– The Harvest Goddess from Harvest Moon
4. What is your all time favourite Nintendo game?
– The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks
5. What Nintendo game are you currently playing?
– Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for Game Cube
6. What Nintendo game release are you looking forward to the most?
– Kirby Triple Deluxe
7. What is your favourite Nintendo soundtrack?
– All of the music from the entirety of The Legend of Zelda series
8. What Nintendo game would you like to play next?
– Animal Crossing New Leaf
9. What Nintendo console would you like to buy next?
– Nintendo 3DS XL
10. What is your favourite piece of Nintendo merchandise?
– My Pokémon Ty Beanies
I’ve wanted to do the TMI Tag for a while, but as the tag has 50 questions and I prefer my posts to be slightly shorter, I decided to pick ten of my favourite questions from the tag and answer them for you!
1. How tall are you?
2. Do you have any piercings?
– No, I don’t even have my ears pierced!
3. What’s your favourite show?
– Currently, either The Walking Dead or Wilfred
4. What’s your zodiac sign?
5. What’s your favourite song?
– Currently, High Hopes by Kodaline
6. How long does it take you to shower?
– Usually around 20 minutes
7. What book are you currently reading?
– The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
8. What’s your favourite flavour of sweet?
– Either grape or watermelon
9. What instruments do you play?
– Guitar and a little bit of Piano
10. What’s something you miss?
– Not having to be constantly stressed with coursework and exams.
With a new year comes a fresh start, and a brand new set of blog posts!
1. What is you New Year’s Resolution?
– To lose more weight
2. What is one thing you would like to have achieved by 2015?
– I would have liked to set up my new blog, and possibly start making YouTube videos again.
3. What would you like to buy yourself in this year’s January sales?
– A new perfume!
4. Where would you like to go on holiday this year?
– I’d really love to go to Tokyo, but realistically, I’d like to go to France again!
5. Where were you on New Year’s Eve?
– At home with my family, watching the fireworks!
6. What has changed so far this year?
– We have a new family member! (I’ll be posting about him soon)
7. Do you have anything major planned for the New Year?
– I’m setting up a brand new blog!
8. Are you going to have a Spring Clean?
9. What would you liked for your birthday/Christmas this year?
– Either a new camera or a laptop!
10. What tv shows/movies are you excited to watch and what books are you excited to read this year?
– I’d like to start getting into anime more, so I’d like to watch and read Sailor Moon, and watch some more Studio Ghibli films!
Christmas is fast approaching, and to get into the festive spirit, I thought I’d do the Christmas Tag!
1. When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
– Mid November
2. Do you still have advent calendars?
3. What is your favourite Christmas film?
4. Do you have any funny Christmas memories?
– When I lived in Tremithousa in Paphos, Cyprus, we used to throw sausages on the roof on Christmas day because it was supposed to ward off evil spirits!
5. Talk us through your typical Christmas Day?
– We get up fairly early, open some presents, have brunch, open more presents, watch Christmas tv/films and finish the day with Christmas Dinner!
6. What do you eat for Christmas Dinner?
– We usually have a fairly traditional roast dinner, but we have a few different types of meat.
7. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
– Watching Christmas tv/films on the sofa!
8. What is your favourite Christmas song?
– I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas
9. What is the best Christmas present you ever received?
– My iMac, even though it was technically an early Christmas present.
10. Real or fake Christmas tree?
– Fake, because there’s less mess!