To commemorate the 20th Anniversary of The Lion King, I decided to create this tag!
1. Who is your favourite character?
2. Who is your least favourite character?
3. What is your favourite scene?
– The scene where Rafiki shows Simba the stars
4. What is your least favourite scene?
– Mufasa’s death scene
5. What is your favourite sequel?
– The Lion King 2
6. What is your favourite song?
– Can You Feel The Love Tonight
7. Have you watched the musical?
– No, but I’ve watched The Legend Of The Lion King that’s held at Disneyland Paris!
8. How much merchandise do you have?
– I have three plush toys, a poster, the film on VHS and the Diamond Edition dvd.
9. How old were you when you first watched The Lion King?
– When I was about 2 or 3
10. Take the Disney Insider The Lion King Quiz. What is your score?
– I got a perfect score!
I was born in the 1990’s, and even though I don’t remember much about them, I remember enjoying the 90’s quite a lot! I got inspiration for this post from Joey and Ingrid, so credit for the idea goes to them!
1. What was your favourite tv show?
– Rugrats, Come Outside or Muppet Babies
I was completely obsessed with The Rugrats!
2. What was your favourite board game?
– Let’s go fishin’
Absolutely loved this game, even though there were always missing fishes..
3. What was your favourite commercial?
– Sock’em Boppers
More fun than a pillow fight!
4. What was your favourite collectable?
– Beanie babies
I loved beanie babies so much!
5. Favourite beanie baby?
– Banjo the Dog or Sundar the Snow Leopard
I remember being so excited about going to get a new beanie baby!
6. How many Tamagotchis did you have?
– About 2 or 3
They died way too quickly..
7. What was your favourite McDonald’s Happy Meal toy?
– Teenie beanie babies
I’m sorry, I was a beanie baby girl.
8. What was your favourite Disney movie?
– The Lion King
I love almost every Disney Movie, but The Lion King was one of my favourites.
9. What was your favourite candy?
– Melody Pops or Baby Bottle Pops
I loved 90’s candy!
10. Who was your favourite artist/band?
– Atomic Kitten
Their music was way too catchy.
It’s been a really busy month for me this month, and unlike January and February, March felt a lot longer.
1. What was the best thing that happened to you this month?
– TWO WEEK BREAK FROM SCHOOL
I’ve already been out shopping quite a few times, I’m dying my hair later today, the weather’s been pretty good, I’ve drank about 1,234,567 costa fruit coolers and I’m meeting up with my best friends in Chester on Tuesday. I’m just generally having a really good holiday!
2. What did you do this month that made you feel proud of yourself?
– HAD MY LAST HIGH SCHOOL INJECTION
I hate injections, so having my last one was a relief. (Even though I got really low blood pressure after having it and nearly fainted)
3. What books did you read?
– LOOKING FOR ALASKA BY JOHN GREEN
I still haven’t had time to finish this book, even though it’s a great one!
4. What movies did you watch?
– BRIDGET JONES THE EDGE OF REASON
Watched this when I was ill at home, and I loved it so much.
5. What tv shows did you watch?
– MISFITS AND MAYDAY
I watched Mayday when I was at home ill, because my friends were bugging me to watch it, and I really liked it. It had me on the edge of my seat with suspense and I enjoyed every episode. I’ve wanted to watch Misfits for a while, and after watching a few epsidoes, I’m completely and utterly addicted.
6. What games did you play?
– SIMS 3
I got this for Christmas, but didn’t really get and opportunity to play it, but I played it a lot this month!
7. What food did you try and love?
– COFRESH SESAME BITES
One word : YUMMY!
8. What were your favourite fashion/beauty items?
– MUA EYESHADOW HEAVEN AND EARTH PALETTE, NEXT SUMMER HEAT PERFUME AND NSPA GRAPEFRUIT BODY LOTION
I love the MUA Eyeshadow palette because, even though it’s a fairly cheap palette, it’s really pigmented and it has some really gorgeous smokey and natural colours. I only bought the Next Summer Heat Perfume the other day, but I’ve already fallen in love with it because it smells so good! The scents in it are citrus, mandarin, cinnamon and mocha cream.
9. What was your favourite song?
– THE PHOENIX BY FALL OUT BOY
THE BOYS ARE BACK!!!
10. What did you buy/What were you given?
– THE LION KING SIMBA MEDIUM TOY
I’m a Disney Junkie, and I can’t go into the Disney store without buying something!
I hope you all have a lovely Easter!
I’ve loved Disney from a very young age, and it’s a big part of my life. I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do a post on this week, and I eventually came up with the idea of doing a Disney post about my favourite characters etc. I really want to make this a tag, so if you have a blog and you’ve run out of post ideas, or just really want to do this post, feel free to answer the questions I used below, making sure title it “Disney Tag” so I can read your posts! (Also, I’d really appreciate it if you could leave credit for the idea somewhere in your post!)
1. What’s your favourite movie?
Bambi, The Lion King and Fantasia. I’ve always loved animals and magic, so these films were perfect for me.
2. Who’s your favourite character?
It was too hard to pick one, so I’ve picked five of my favourites:
• Stitch (Lilo and Stitch)
• Bambi (Bambi)
• Bagheera (The Jungle Book)
• Todd (The Fox and The Hound)
• Oliver (Oliver and Company)
3. Who’s your favourite princess?
4. What’s your favourite quote?
I picked three!
“If you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothing at all!” – Thumper, Bambi
“Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.” – Lilo, Lilo and Stitch
“Oh yes, the past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it, or… learn from it.” – Rafiki, The Lion King
5. What’s your favourite song?
The Nutcracker Suite from Fantasia.
6. What’s your favourite game?
The Ratatouille Game for Nintendo DS. I used to absolutely love this game!
7. Who’s your favourite villain?
Scar, Zira and Vitani (The Lion King). There’s just something I always secretly loved about Scar and his family.
8. Do you own any Disney Merchandise?
Yes. This isn’t nearly half of what I own, this is only what I’ve collected from the end of last year to now. (Click the picture to enlarge it, I’ve labeled everything.)
9. How often do you go to the Disney Store?
Roughly once a month.
10. Have you ever been to Disney Land?
Yes, when I was 7. (That’s me in the bottom left with the pink cardigan)
Yesterday, I went to Liverpool with my dad to pick up my computer from The Apple Store, where it was being fixed. It was unlikely that I was going to go to Liverpool, pick up my computer and leave straight away, so I took the opportunity of being in one of Britain’s shopping capitals to do some well earned spending.
After arriving in Liverpool, we went to The Cake Shop in the Liverpool Central train station to order a cupcake for Mother’s Day. We ordered a vanilla cupcake with blue frosting and a fondant kermit on top.
We then went straight to the Apple Store to let the staff know that we would be picking the computer up later on in the day. After going to the Apple Store, we went to Yee Rah, a thai and european restaurant, for lunch. I have chicken pad thai and my dad had a thai green curry. The food was delicious, the staff were great and the food was cooked within minutes!
After lunch, we went to Superdrug, and I got some amazing deals. From MUA, I got an eyeshadow palette in “Heaven and Earth” and an intense colour eye liner in the shade “Rich Brown”.
From Look Beauty I got some Loud Lips Lipstick and some Loud Lip Liner, both in the shade “Hyper Melon”.
And from Collection 2000 I got some more of my favourite BB Secrets BB Cream, and I got some more of my Extreme Liquid Eyeliner for free because of a special offer.
After Superdrug, we went to The Body Shop to get some gifts for my mum, but I ended up buying myself some things too. I got some Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist and some Mango Whip Body Lotion.
We then went to Primark, and I picked up some really nice clothes. I got two Topshop style shirts, one black with “RAD” on the front, and one in a pale teal with “DORK” on the front. Both were only £4.
I then picked up three basic long sleeved shirts, two round neck, one v neck.
I also picked up some speckled socks, some rings, and some marvel wrapping paper.
After Primark, we went to the Disney Store, because a shopping trip isn’t a shopping trip if you don’t go to the Disney Store. I got an Eeyore Soup mug and a baby Simba for £7.99 instead of £18.00!
All in all, it was a brilliant day out, and I got some lovely gifts for my mum! I also got her some peas in a pod from the Disney Store, some Jean Paul Gaultier body cream, some Karité body butter and some Moringa milk body lotion from The Body Shop. Happy Mother’s Day Mum!